Jan 31, 2011

Muhi things to buy!!!

One of the best things of reading the feeds is that you discover incredible new stores everyday, and even when some of them are just "meh" and you usually buy the same item the blogger already featured and just leave, sometimes you discover an absolutely amazing new brand that instantly becomes part of your favourites. Last week I was lucky enough to discover "Muhi" a relatively new brand with few but very high quality designs ranging from casual to high-fashion with an extremely good texturing and perfect sculpties.

Muhi Poster

I came to buy this socks, but while I am here... Look this comfortable sweater in lots of lovely pastel colours  oh  they also fit the cute mini suede skirts, aren't they sweet??  I just came to buy this socks, but while I am here....

Muhi 1

Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Peach makeup 1
Hair: Shag Sonnet in cashmere
Sweater: Muhi Misfit Sweater Pink
Skirt: Muhi mini suede orchid
Socks: Muhi sculpted socks with raw gems
Earrings: Mandala Shaka earrings purple
Shoes: G Field square toe shoes Sophie rose

While I am here... Oh look this bodysuit has a lot of possiblities I am sure I can do a blog post with it, lets see... purple or black? ... Ok let me buy the fatpack and decide later... I just came to buy this socks...

Muhi 2

Skin: Glam Affair Jadis natural (at The Dressing Room)
Hair: Plume Minimalist Onix
Bodysuit: Muhi Asymetrical Bodysuit in black
Earrings: Cachet Nicolette Earrings (no longer avail.?)
Shoes: Gos Curvaceous Boots black

There are just too muhi things to buy, I'll have to come back soon !!!

Poses by Del Mai.

/hughug
Giela

No comments: