Aug 9, 2013

Baiastice Claudete and Nailed It Glitter Gold Set

And Sissy made it again. She made my jaw totally drop when she show me her latest release for Collabor 88. This is Claudette, an incredibly delicate chiffon dress with subtle gem details and a  thin studded belt as a perfect finishing touch for yet another masterpiece from Baiastice  I love the way it moves with my body and I really needed a semi formal short dress for my nights out: Claudette has that all. I'm sooooo in love!!!


Claudette



The dress was enough to keep me happy for another week but the Petal Collar Necklace that is also available at August Collabor 88 it's the perfect complement for this glamorous dress. 



Petal Collar and Glitter Gold Nails



Claudette comes in 10 beautiful trendy colors  for the season but I've chosen the blue one that perfectly matches one of the colours from my latest release at Nailed It: The new Glitter Gold Set. The HUD includes 12 night time colours with a glitter gold detail, perfect for your formal wear or sexy nightwear, only a click of a button away from your Slink mesh hands, feet or fingernails.


Nailed it Vendor - Glitter Gold

Credits:

Hair:  [kik] Hair Katie - dark brown 2 - (by as001 Littlething)
Skin: Glam Affair  Lulu 03 BR (by Aida Ewing)

Dress: Baiastice Claudette dress - blue (by Sissy Pessoa) - Currently Available at Collabor 88 -Necklace: Baiastice Petal Collar Necklace gold ((by Sissy Pessoa) - Currently Available at Collabor 88 -
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands Relaxed (by Siddean Munro)
Skin Appliers: Glam Affair  for Slink avatar enhancements (by Aida Ewing)
Nail Applier: Nailed It Glitter Gold Set - Blue - New - (by me!)

Poses: Kirin Poses Nana Set (by Carolina Sautereau)

/hughug
Giela

No comments: